The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
When it comes to the iceberg model you don`t think about the Titanic? KISS is not just a rock band for you? You also love flexibility in acting and thinking and see yourself as the user’s advocate? Then Invia is the right spot to work! We are looking for a motivated and creative UX Designer Research (m/f/d) to join our UX/UI/Web Analytics team. Become a part of the Invia Group in our headquarters in Leipzig and apply now!
- Analysis and creative optimisation of the digital Customer Experience / Customer Journey in interdisciplinary cooperation with product owners and other relevant stakeholders
- Development of best practices around User Research, Prototyping, Usability Tests, Surveys and Interviews
- Evaluations and presentation of research activities and results
- Delivery of click dummies and digital interactive prototypes that have been programmed or created using appropriate tools to illustrate interaction concepts
- Development of sketches, scribbles, storyboards and wireframes
- Establishment of quantitative and qualitative UX research methods for the product development process
- Design of user experience and concepts for various devices and channels (desktop, tablet, smartphone, app, social media)
- University degree in Communication Design, Interaction Design or an equivalent qualification
- Solid experience in the field of digital products and interdisciplinary working teams
- User-centric thinking and proven experience in translating customer problems into solutions
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite as well as prototype and design tools (Sketch, Invision, Axure, Framer, Figma etc.)
- Excellent intuition and conceptual understanding of appealing design, user behaviour as well as active interest in E-Commerce, web design, technologies and digital trends
- Experience of working in an agile environment and the ability to quickly adapt to changing product priorities with high quality requirements
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS and React is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.
Invia Travel Germany GmbH