The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, fluege.de, hotelreservierung.de and reisen.de.
Have you always dreamed about being fully responsible for all product management activities, determining what gets developed and delivered to your customers? You are a strong supporter of customer-centric and data-driven working methods and you like collaborating with other departments to get the work done? Then apply now as a (Senior) Product Owner (m/f/d) to join our team and help us build the next generation of travel platforms for our customers.
- Playing a key role in the areas of product and customer discovery, user testing, innovation management and the continuous collection of customer insights
- Forming and translating the product vision and strategy into detailed customer experiences and features
- Defining the scope and priority of our activities and integrating them into our product roadmap, based on business and customer impact
- Leading a Scrum team of developers and actively collaborating with UX, experimentation, development, QA and other internal and external stakeholders
- Implementing consistent, quick and effective product features and regularly proposing recommendations for improvements and services
- Acting as a primary point of contact for our digital products across the company
- Professional experience in digital product development, preferably in E-Commerce or travel industry
- Passion to improve our product with a strong sense of ownership, a laser focus on our customers with a high technical understanding
- Profound knowledge of monitoring business KPIs, market, technology trends and competition
- Strong leader with excellent communication and presentation skills
- KPI driven with strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia Group. We are looking forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our team at +49 341 6505010100 or Whatsapp on +49 172 8900550