The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
Delivering high-quality service is your highest principle? With your hands-on attitude and your passion for new IT technologies you ensure high-quality product- and project solutions in agile development projects. Become a part of our cross-functional team and apply for QA Engineer (m/f/d) at our headquarters in Leipzig. You can also work from our office in Berlin with day trips to Leipzig (2-3 days per week).
- Be a part of the cross-functional team of developers, POs, Scrum Master and QA team members
- Advocate the product quality through documentation and execution of manual tests in Xray and report defects in Jira
- Contribute to already existing automated test frameworks (Selenium, Cypress)
- Cooperate with developers to eliminate software bugs
- Actively participate in product design reviews
- Higher education (Computer Science or other relevant fields of study) and ISTQB certificate is desirable
- Strong experience in manual software testing and fundamental experience in automation testing
- Relevant experience with different testing frameworks and test automation tools (Cucumber, Selenium, Cypress, Node.js)
- Experience in writing automated tests in other programming languages and other frameworks is nice to have
- Self-organized approach, critical way of thinking and high motivation to learn
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German beneficial
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.