The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, fluege.de, hotelreservierung.de and reisen.de.
Do you want to impact the future of the online travel industry and join our team of more than 80 engaged developers? As a Backend Developer (m/f/d) / Travel / E-Commerce you will be responsible for the technical optimization of our internet presence. You will work on innovative projects such as improving our online booking system, developing new interactive functionalities and applying the latest findings of software development. You can work twice a week remotely with three days of on-site presence in our locations in Leipzig, Berlin, Jena.
- Developing, designing and implementing data models and sustainable codes for complex and well-known web portals
- Following best practices, test automation and CI / CD
- Using caching strategies (e.g., Redis, CDN)
- Improving and scaling our backend services
- Helping us to move from a monolithic application to a micro service-oriented architecture
- Working closely together with our frontend team and sharing your ideas and suggestions
- Higher education with a focus on computer science or relevant professional experience in software development
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS and containerization
- Keen interest in design patterns and software architecture as well as technical challenges
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German is beneficial
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia Group. We are looking forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our team: +49 341 6505010100 or Whatsapp +49 172 8900550
Invia Travel Germany GmbH